Small Companies Benefit Most from Cloud Computing
Larger organizations have been taking advantage of the cost structures of “cloud computing” for over a decade by hosting key applications in data centers, optimizing server utilization, and running closely monitored services.
Small companies have not had access to much more then the “buy another server” option before hosted services became available. Today, small companies have great access to completely hosted solutions for all their applications and get dramatic benefits beyond just no capital investments in IT.
Small companies are now seeing:
1. Dramatic increase in redundancy of services compared to running things themselves.
2. Actual “Pay for Use” by user instead of buying equipment and licenses and being stuck with the payments or purchase.
3. Disaster Recovery in a manner that a company could lose access to their location completely and the computer systems would be available from any Internet connection.
4. 24 x 7 support for every employee built in to the service so no more concern with each call to the Helpdesk costs more money.
5. The ability to run all of a company’s applications in the cloud with access from everywhere.
6. Helpdesk staff that speaks user’s language and doesn’t talk down to your employees.
Get started looking at this today with IVDesk. We’ve been doing full cloud computing environments for 10 years specifically for companies less then 100 employees. Take advantage of all the benefits that larger companies have had access to and get our or running your own IT shop.
See us on YouTube by searching for IVDesk there and hear what our customers are saying.